Sunday, 3 April 2011

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Russ improved, but decided to take the tram to work. As he was going on the tram which goes on to St Kilda, I accompanied him, and too myself off to St Kilda for a day out at the seaside.
Weather was lovely, pretty windy down there, but sunny and warm. Walked in the cantina (not right) park, then along the pier, coffee and croissant, back again onto dry land, then along the promenade to the end of the beach. Lovely beach, people sunbathing and fishing.
Go the tram back as the sky clouded over.
Hard work this being on holiday.
Russ home early, I went to see the family again and came back to feed Russ and Eamonn chez nous.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! I really liked St Kilda when I was in Melbourne. Jess (my NZ friend) and I spent quite a while in a youth hostel there in '99 xx

    ReplyDelete