Well we are off to Canberra tomorrow.
We will drive up in a hire car, and hope to arrive before the grandchildren's bedtime. Xavier has arranged a hotel for us, close by, so we will be able to see as much of them as possible. Unfortunately we will have to come away on monday.
I don't expect to be on the internet again until we get back.
I will make sure to take plenty of photos of the Canberra family too.
I will add some more to the blog asap.
The third of April is waiting for me, as it were. And the days since then too. I have prepared the text on my laptop, but have yet to transfer it to memory stick, and there have been some technical hitches !
The wonders of technology.
However I must thank those very wonders for the fact that I can send this to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment